1. A calendar month’s notice is to be given before the withdrawal of a pupil. Such notice should be given in writing by the parents or by a person responsible for the pupil and not by the pupil. Failure to give the required notice will necessitate the payment of fees of one instalment.
2. Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience or conduct injurious to the moral tone of the school are sufficient reasons for the dismissal of a pupil. The decision of the Principal shall be final in this matter.
3. No Leaving Certificate (T.C.) is given unless all sums/dues to the school have been paid in full. If a student is present in his class even for a day before the issue of his T.C., a full payment of one instalment has to be deposited.
4. The Leaving Certificate is issued to the students on a payment of Rs. 100/- and Rs. 500/- for a duplicate Leaving Certificate. Application for Duplicate Transfer Certificate should be submitted together with an affidavit signed by a 1st class Magistrate/Notary.
5. No certificate of any kind will be given without a written application from the parent/guardian. The application should be handed over at the School office at least 3 days before the date on which the Certificate is required.
(a)An additional sum of Rs. 300/- will be payable for any certificate issued after three years and Rs. 500/- for any certificate issued after 5 years from the date of leaving the institution.
(b)Any document obtained from the school bearing not the original signature of the Principal is considered invalid.
6. For admission to classes IX, X, XI and XII, the institution frames its own rules and regulations regarding minimum requirements which will be applicable to every student irrespective of Institutions/Boards.
7. Students shall be liable to dismissal from school on any of the following grounds:
a. Inability to follow classes in English.
b. Continuous lack of progress in class and those who are detained twice in the same class.
c. Acts of indiscipline and insubordination
d. Absence for more than ten days without application and information.
e. Immoral acts of stealing, damaging or misbehaviour.
f. Non – payment of school fees.
g. Parent’s misbehaveiour with teachers and school management.
h. Conviction by a Court of law for any Criminal offence.